- Ace Tennis
- Youth Lacrosse
- Ultimate Frisbee Clinics and Leagues plus SULA!
- SMAC Track
- Volleyball Clinic
- Hip Hop Dance
- Spring & Summer Basketball Clinics
- Cross Country Running
- Flag Football @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Participating in Youth Programs at Amherst Recreation is special because we understand that helping to build strong kids, builds strong communities. From science to football, we take great care in finding wonderful instructors who know the value of developing programs that don’t just teach the skill, they also help develop the whole child.
- Summer Swim Lessons will be held at our outdoor pools starting in mid-June
- Registration will be made available as soon as possible session swim lessons: seswim lessons: sswim lessons: swim lessons: instructional : instructional sw: instructional swimming:
Summer Art-Ventures for Kids and Mad Science (Youth Enrichment)
- 7/11 - 7/15 Grr...Buzz...Hiss...Roar ART-ventures
- 7/18 - 7/22 Ooopsy Goopsy Messy ART Fun
- 7/25 - 7/29 ART-ventures with Pigasso and Mootisse
- 8/1 - 8/5 Jungle Journey ART-ventures in the Rainforest
- 8/8 - 8/12 Bouncy Bendy ART in Motion
With a dash of whimsy and a dollop of fun, we help art explorers think creatively about art and the amazing role it plays in our wonderful world!
- Provides unique and original art experiences using quality art materials
- Talented instructors encourage children’s creative spirit and imagination
- Inspires children to create art that is uniquely their own
- Fosters creativity through exposure to a variety of art tools, techniques and materials
- Programs include T‐shirt creations and 2 or 3 awesome works of art each day
*A scholarship may be available for a child whose parent is willing to assist every day. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring: an old over-sized T-shirt as a smock, a nut-free snack and a drink as well as a lunch each day
REGISTRATION LINK: https://westnewengland.madscience.org/parents-register-c.aspx
Time: 9am - 12pm, Monday - Friday
Location: Mill River Pavilion (95 Montague Rd, Amherst, MA)
Fee: $184 per session for 15 hours of ART Fun! All materials included
FULL DAY OPTION: Pair with Mad Science afternoons for a Full Day of fun!
Time: 9am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
Fee: $314 (includes supervised lunch time)
Amherst Recreation Refund Policy
Community Theater and Special Event ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Pavilion rental changes/cancellation requests must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the event. A $10 processing fee will be applied.
Program/Class refund policy:
All requests must be made in writing
There are NO refund granted for requests made after the first 2 weeks of the program
If Amherst Recreation makes the decision to cancel a class for any reason and we are unable to make up the class, we will issue refunds for cancelled class sessions.
100% Refund - Requests made PRIOR to the start of the program
50% Refund - Requests made during the current session (within the first 2 weeks)
Summer Camp, Summer Sports and Vacation Camp Refund Policy:
Summer Camp, summer sports and vacation camp changes/cancellation requests must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the start of the session. A $10 processing fee will be applied.
If Amherst Recreation makes the decision to cancel any days of programming for any reason, we will issue refunds for days cancelled.