This conceptual proposal was presented for public comment on August 3, 2010 @ 7:15 PM in the Town Room at Town Hall. The comments from this hearing and several other meeting were forwarded to Mass Dot and a revised Preliminary plan was developed. This plan proposes to make the following improvements:
- Pedestrian and ADA improvements at Strong Street and East Pleasant Street
2. Repair the Sidewalk on Strong Street from East Pleasant to Wildwood School.
3. Repair the sidewalk along the school driveway.
4. Install a bike parking area at Wildwood school
5. Improve the existing sidewalk at the Middle School to get students from Chestnut to Wildwood school
6. Install a new sidewalk to connect the Middle School to the existing Sidewalk to Wildwood
7. ADA and crosswalk improvements at the Middle School and Chestnut Street.Comments 3/1/2011
Comments from August 3rd Hearing
New Preliminary Plan
Final Design and Construction Plans for Wildwood Safe Routes to School